Friday, July 23, 2010

Here Goes Nothin'

Hi. I'm Mom.

 Big deal right? Yeah. That's what my kids think too. I have four. They are...

Stinky. Stinky is 7. He's so much like me that it's sometime scary. He's a sharp kid whose developing sense of sarcasm never ceases to entertain is parents.

Pinky. Pinky is 5 and the only girl. She. Is. A. Handful. And we love her for it. She is all pink and princess and the boss. Just ask her.

Ralph. Ralph is 3. He's probably my biggest challenge. He's the textbook definition of destructive and seems to be drawn to electronics of all kinds. If Ralph gets a hold of it you're going to figure out how he changed what he changed in order to change it back. Blog fodder for sure...

Last but not least we have Booger Head. Booger Head is our teeny baby of two months of age. He's very confused about which time is night and which time is day and what the appropriate activities for each period of time are. And he refuses to go to bed until it's tomorrow, preferably two hours into tomorrow.

Joining me in all the child-rearing crap  fun Fun FUN! is Dad. Dad is great. Dad is more fun than Mom. We love Dad. We wish Dad was home from work now...yeah. He's my favorite out of the bunch too.

And like I said I'm Mom. And nobody ever listens to me. At least no one I live with ever listens to me. So I thought I would give you a chance.

No comments: