Thursday, September 1, 2011

3 for Thursday

Thanks to Evelyn for giving me the push I needed to do this today...

Three accomplishments that I have under my belt:
1. Dad and I are approaching our 10th anniversary.
2. This month alone I am throwing one baby shower, making invitations for another, making two Christmas stockings for a friend, starting a pre-school co-op with this fun lady, starting volunteering at the school again...
3. I bought a curling iron and used it without burning myself.

Three things that my grandma and I have in common: (I'm gonna go with Great Grandma here...)
1. We both think her daughter is a little unbalanced.
2. A love of reading.
3. We both love getting letters from each other in the mail.

Three plans for Labor Day:
1. Not getting up at 6:30am to get monsters ready for school
2. Recover my kitchen chairs. Hopefully. Dang kids.
3. Drive an hour to the Scout Store to stock up on awards for Pack Meeting next week.

Three ridiculous things I have spent money on:
1. Shoes that I can't wear because I have crappy feet.
2. Cat toys, and a cat bed, that my cat doesn't even look at when she walks past them.
3. I'm going to agree with Evelyn on this last one. Dumb boys in High School. I could just smack my 16 year old self.

Three things that only time will fix:
1. I like to think that someday I will be well rested...
2. Hopefully our finances.
3. My calendar. Counting down to the end of soccer, again.

Three pictures: 
 Glorious, homemade, Oreos. Mmmm.

Stinky playing games on Dad's Zune while waiting for the dentist. When I took Ralph we watched Muppet videos on YouTube on my phone... not sure what we would do with the kids without the aid of electronics sometimes.

Baby Booger Head back on his birthday. *Sniff sniff* The little turd is growing up way to fast.

No comments: