If anybody read this I would apologize for my absence... but no one does. So onward...
Three objects to my left:
Brand spankin' new cable internet modem. We dumped DISH and AT&T and bundled with Suddenlink. I can hardly wait to let AT&T know... hates the phone company we do.
A stack of papers, mostly from the elementary school. Because no matter how hard I beat the "Stack of Papers Monster" back he just won't stay gone.
A consignment agreement for Dad's old clarinet. She thinks she can sell it before the end of the year. Cross all your appendages for me, I am DYING to get rid of the miserable thing and get my piano.
Three songs I can’t get out of my head:
Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga (I know, I know... even her crap isn't all crap... Bad Romance is another fave of mine)
The Crazy Cat Lady Song
Someone Like You by Adele (can't get enough of this girl!)
Three favorite Halloween movies (or songs):
Ugh. I hate Halloween... how about the Charlie Brown one with the Great Pumpkin... and... Cinderella... there's a pumpkin in Cinderella... hmmm... they go Trick or Treating in Diary of a Wimpy Kid... does that count?
Three things I’ve learned to just let go of:
Haha. Yeah. Me, let go of stuff. You're funny.
I don't stay up for hours and hours cleaning everything before people come over anymore. I'll try to make it look presentable and after that... people live here. Deal with it or go away.
I honestly can't think of anything else... I don't do letting go very well. I hold on. And stew.
Three reasons I could wear the Super Woman costume on Halloween:
I made the wig that won the costume contest for Pinky at the Trunk or Treat last night (see below).
I have four kids under the age of 9 and they are all healthy and brilliant and I haven't actually strangled one of them yet.
For laughs?
Three pictures:
 |
| Booger Head in Batman jammies climbing onto the table, his newest and most annoying trick. |
 |
| Crew of monsters all good to go for the Trunk or Treat. Rapunzel, the Reluctant Dragon (haha, kidding), Clark Kent, and a "super scary Shark" who fell asleep and drooled on himself on the way there :) So scary. The poor kid biffed it really bad and hit the curb while Trunk or Treating... fattened his lip and got blood all over the shark costume... |
 |
| She was so excited to win! Glad she inherited her father's winningness... my family doesn't win stuff. |
No comments:
Post a Comment