Sam and Evelyn are brilliant. Seriously.
If had had my head on straight I would have posted about the ornament swap going on this weekend. But I'm tired and it never crossed my mind. Or I was too nervous because I was paired with the boss. One or the other. So. Head over. Join up. Spread the merriment.
I can't wait for 12 days of swappy awesomeness! Sam is totally right...we parents tend to get lost in the holiday hustle. "We better let the kids buy something so there will be something for you and I to unwrap on Christmas morning." Sound familiar to anyone? To make matters worse, Dad and I got married on the 15th of December. Yeah. We end up too broke from Christmas shopping to do much but dinner and maybe a movie, if we're lucky.
It's going to take all of my self control not to open everything the very first day...
4 comments:
Haha! I am just as nervous as you are. :)
so true, the mom's always miss out on a bit of the magic. i am really looking forward to this one!!
Maybe I'll pair you with myself, so I can deliver one gift a day to your house.
THAT would solve the self control issues!
That is so funny Sami - This is going to be so much fun for all that are participating.
Post a Comment