I totally stole this from Mary, but I'm sure she won't mind...and my anniversary is coming up so I'm allowed a little mush.
What are your middle names?
Mine is Nicole, his is Allen
How long have you been together?
9 years...
How did you meet?
At an LDS Institute class for Young Single Adults. True story. We were the poster children for the program that summer...we got engaged with a ring on the camp out. For real.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
The class started the beginning of the summer, I say the very end of April, he says beginning of May. He drug his feet about asking me out (because he was freaked out by how old I was NOT) and we were assigned to go on our first date on the 29th of June. I remember the date because it was two days after I turned 18. See why he was freaked out?
Who asked who out?
Like I said, we were assigned. We went to this party (STU's party---STU being an acronym for singles trying to unite) and the guy running the show was giving out tickets to things. The deal was that if he saw you talking and you looked like you were hitting it off he'd give you tickets, BUT you had to go with each other. He said, "Here. You guys are cute." And I was thrilled that the big chicken finally had to take me on a date.
How old are each of you?
He is old and I am not. Otherwise known as 31 and 27.
Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
It's pretty even anymore...since we live so far from family and pretty much all of our family live in the same county in Utah we see everybody when we go.
Do you have any children together?
Four of the noisiest monsters ever.
What about pets?
We're on our second cat as a couple. He married into my old cat and now I've turned him into a cat person. :)
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
The kids can be a handful and I am a pretty high strung kind of person...it gets to be a lot sometimes.
Did you go to the same school?
Sort of...I homeschooled for most of high school, but took a couple of classes at the local high school; the same place he graduated from the year before I started.
Are you from the same home town?
Yep. Our parents live less than a mile from each other.
Who is smarter?
He may be smarter but I am always right.
Who is more sensitive?
If by sensitive you mean who gets all stressed out and weepy first, than me.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chipotle maybe...we go there a lot. The guy at the counter actually noticed when I got a new purse.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We went to Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic in 2008. It was so nice to get away just the two of us.
Who has the craziest ex?
Neither of us are sure...probably me.
Who has the worse temper?
Me all the way...no contest.
Who does the cooking?
I make dinner on average 6 times a week.
Who is more social?
Me. This is where he would say something cheesy about how he doesn't need friends. He has me.
Who is the neat freak?
I like things to be clean but I suck at putting things away. I'm the one that will snap and clean things while I yell about the mess.
Who is the more stubborn?
Me again.
Who hogs the bed?
Crap. Me again. I need my space to sleep.
Who wakes up earlier?
Haha! Not me!
Where was your first date?
This Is The Place State Park.
Who has the bigger family?
Immediate family? He does. He's the oldest of 5, I'm the oldest of 3.
Do you get flowers often?
Yes. He picks them up for me when we go grocery shopping. :)
How do you spend the holidays?
I refuse to travel over Christmas so we'll always be home for that. We go to Utah for Thanksgiving about every other year though...
Who is more jealous?
Probably me but we haven't ever really had to test that theory.
How long did it take to get serious?
Umm...we were engaged five days after our first date.
Who eats more?
Depends on who is more stressed out I guess.
Who does/ did the laundry?
Whomever runs out of underwear first.
Who’s better with the computer?
He is. Stupid box of crap.
Who drives when you are together?
He does. But I don't sit in the car and wait for him to open the door before I get out. That's retarded.
Engaged: Unofficially--July 22, 2001. With a ring--August 15, 2001.
Married: December 15, 2001

3 comments:
18?! You were a baby!!
Happy anniversary!
you were a baby! How cute! and seriously....twins much? ha! When are you coming to Utah again!?!
I am pleased to say that I already knew all of that! Even down to the who runs out of underwear first one...
"The washing machine opens on top."
Haha!
Post a Comment