Just like my patience the 12 Days of Christmas Swap has come to an end. Thanks to Sam and Evelyn for hosting, it was awesome! And thanks to Cassie for such an awesome swap box. And again, sorry I am such a dork and started opening things in the wrong order.
My boxes came and I opened them up and read the card, which contained instructions for the opening of the swap gifts written in plain english, and then I had to resist the urge to open it all for the next five days. Which gave me plenty of time to totally forget the directions. Apparently not following directions is contagious, I caught it from my kids.
The day finally came... and I ruined the box by opening gift #1 instead of #13 (Cassie sent 13 gifts so there would be one to open on Christmas Eve)...
I totally destroyed Cassie's 'Christ on Christmas Eve' thing... sorry.
Day two came and I kept going in the wrong order and opened one of my favorite gifts from the box...
Mmmm... as soon as I am done here I am going to have to go have a cup of this.
Day three was the cutest day of Christmas swapping...
Don't believe me? Need another look?
See? I told you.
Day four...
These proved to be just the "something" that my tree needed this year. They are SO sparkly...
Day five...
Pinky LOVES this. I may have finally relented and told her she could wear it to church with her Christmas dress this coming Sunday. She thanks you Cassie.
Day six...
I seriously had these for breakfast that day. And maybe lunch. LOVE Reese's. They were my biggest craving towards the end of my pregnancy with Booger Head and I justified their carbaliciousness to my gestationally diabetic self (or rather to my blood sugar monitoring doctor) by pointing out the peanut butter. Peanut butter has protein...
Day seven...
Seriously, Martina McBride's "What Child Is This?" is amazing... give it a listen (even if the video is lame-ish).
Day eight...
A really sweet Christmas story.
Day nine...
I had to laugh when I opened these because I sent the towels that match to Cassie. Ha ha...
Day ten...
I have always wondered about these things... Ralph LOVES them and will not leave them alone. You would not believe the finger prints that surround this little tree now.
Day eleven...
iTunes card! Yay! After much fuss with their stupid website Dad got my new Florence + the Machine album downloaded and I love it. Thanks!
Day twelve...
Awww... so cute. Pinky loves this too but I am not letting her make off with two of my swap gifts.
Day thirteen, because my partner was so awesome. Also the day that should have been first, if I hadn't been such a dork.
Here's where I kicked myself for starting in the wrong order. I LOVE this movie but for some reason we didn't have a copy yet... YAY!
And Cassie made cute little tags that spelled out...
Thanks again for such an awesome box! I hope you enjoyed yours too!
I hope you all have a great Christmas! See y'all next year!

4 comments:
Wow, you got some very neat stuff!! :)
glad you liked it even though it was a little out of order :) Thanks again for all the great Christmas stuff the scarf has been great for this Utah cold and the fuzzy socks!
I love all the wonderful things that you got! What a wonderful swap!
Great gifts! It was fun to do this swap
Post a Comment