It's been a while. I know. We've been busy. And sick. Mostly sick. Booger Head and I are hoping to set some kind of record for the number of colds two people can get in one season. And today I got to take Dad to the doctor to check for strep and pink eye...seriously, we're just full of germy goodness around here.
But anyways, I noticed that I was short on pictures of Pinky and I. So here's an unflattering shot of the two of us near the Christmas tree taken by Stinky...
I'm working on embracing my natural curl lately too. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes, like today, it doesn't. But hey, they can't all be glamour shots right?
2 comments:
I'm glad to see that you got all the bulbes replaced on the top of your tree!
Looks like Pinky has finally started to find her REAL smile. YAY!!!
There are hardly any pics of me in our collection, but tons of Joe. I get after him for not taking pics of me like I do of him, but then I get mad when I see the pics of me. Poor guy can't win.
Post a Comment