sunshine and rainbows 24/7
Oh no! Guess that just means you have to go out to dinner now :)
My stove sucks too...
I'm sure it has something to do with how often I stand next to your stove. I made it sad that it couldn't come live at MY house.Sorry.Maybe I shouldn't have kicked it...:)
I could write a letter like this to my refrigerator. Boo.Hope you have a great weekend!
oh man i hate when appliances start misbehaving...i would rather spend money on other junk.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh no! Guess that just means you have to go out to dinner now :)
My stove sucks too...
I'm sure it has something to do with how often I stand next to your stove. I made it sad that it couldn't come live at MY house.
Sorry.
Maybe I shouldn't have kicked it...
:)
I could write a letter like this to my refrigerator. Boo.
Hope you have a great weekend!
oh man i hate when appliances start misbehaving...i would rather spend money on other junk.
Post a Comment