Monday, February 14, 2011

Pinktastic!

Photobucket

After a long week of waiting, in which JennyKate teased me with Facebook pictures of the pinky goodness she sent to me, the FedEx guy finally braved the cold and delivered the goods! I could have hugged him... but I didn't. Because that would have been weird.

I tell ya folks, this...


...should not happen IN TEXAS!

Jenny totally beat me for presentation... everything was wrapped and tagged with the cutest tags and ribbons and bows... AND she even sent stuff to my kids. Sorry Isaiah. I was a little scatterbrained this time around... I blame the snow. (In an effort to reduce the number of pictures in this post to under 800 I stole Jenny's collage picture... I was too excited to think to take a good shot of all the wrapped stuff together... I'm a dork. Sorry Jenny. Your collages were all awesome. I must learn to do that...)

See? Super cute right? I got some AWESOME PINK stuff! A few highlights...


I LOVE this thing! It was lined in hot pink and was full of these...


Yeah. Great minds do think alike... those awesome tweezers in their adorable case are already in my purse.


Haha. A couple of weeks ago I broke down and stole Dad's beefy metal man razor, since he uses an electric model nowadays, and I keep forgetting to buy new ones. It was practically new when he gave it up so I put a new blade in it and I've been using it since then... it works. But it's manly.


*For Sassy Ladies Only* He he. These are going to be fun!


Caramel chocolate squares (because chocolate can't get you pregnant. Hahahaha!) in a pink bag, pink goodies in an fabulous zebra bag with pink lining, pink lotion and a pink scrubby puff, a nice pink girlie razor, awesome pink clips, a cute pink metal cup (I can totally see this full of daisies... so cute), pink ring pops and valentine hearts.

Ralph was SOOOO excited! I didn't get pictures of the other kids because I was nursing when they came home from school and they refused to wait two seconds for me to finish before they dove into their goody bags.


Thanks Jenny! You're Pinktastic!


And, as always, a big thanks to our hostess extraordinaire Mamarazzi, without whom pink would have no spokeswoman.

4 comments:

Sami said...

Chocolate can't get you pregnant! That's hilarious!

Impulsive Addict said...

I love me some JennyKate! Looks like you both did a fabulous job buying for each other! I'm loving all your PINKtastic stuff! And if you don't want those chocolate squares, you can send them my way! ;)

Mamarazzi said...

awesome package and so thoughtful!!

Lisa said...

How fun! I think I'm going to go out and buy my own pinktastic stuff~in honor of you. :)