Thursday, March 17, 2011

a wee bit of me wednesday... sort of on thursday

It's still Wednesday somewhere.

 
{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
A little of both. Dad has a goatee I like... 
 
{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
I used to really like Dove's hot fudge sauce. 
But someone told them that I liked it, so they quit making it. It happens to me a lot... if you hear that I like something you like you'd better stock up because it'll be discontinued any day now.
 
{three} do you own slippers?
Sort of... I have a pair of the flip flop kind. Does that count?
 
{four} did you ever have a tree house?
Nope. But I'm not much of a tree climber so I'm not mopey about it.
 
 {five} how you do relieve stress?
I cry (to either hubby, Sam or Mom... or all three) eat a bunch of junk food, yell, and then take a nap.
 
{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Oh The Places You'll Go... hands down.
 
{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
When I was a kid my Mom put me in ballet, because my parents were worried that I wasn't very graceful. They we right and my ballet career ended when my Mom came to get me and found me sitting on the couch watching the other girls dance.
 
{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
As in the book? Never... but I look stuff up online a lot. So that's sort of like a dictionary.
 
{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Ummm... I'm allergic to sweat.
 
{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Hmmmm... I was in line at Kroger the day before the Super Bowl, which also happened to be the day of the Great Thaw of 2011. After five snow days in a row everybody and their dog needed groceries. It was nuts, I think I stood in line for a hair over 30 minutes. But I was once on hold with the IRS for more than an hour and a half... which is sort of like a line. It would have been longer but the battery in the cordless phone died and I had to start over.

No comments: