Friday, March 4, 2011

I Confess...

that I seem to have the ornery stick in my hand again lately. I'm in no mood for your crap. Or anyone else's for that matter.

that people are really starting to get on my nerves and I am more than ready to be done with certain obligations I have. (See? Ornery stick...)

that I know the above mentioned problems are largely due to the control freak in me.

that I hate the fact that Booger Head is crawling. Not scootching anymore but real tummy off the ground faster than lightning crawling. "Hey Mom! While you were cleaning that up I made you a new mess over here!" Ugh. Hate it. I miss the little, scrunched up, cuddly baby he was when we brought him home...

that I am still reeling after Pinky's soccer practice yesterday. The same Mom who gave me dirty looks for sitting my car nursing at the "field" (aka the empty lot across the street from the coach's house) walked her daughter over to the coach's house and stood next to her while she peed. In the yard. WTC?!?!?! Seriously?! I was floored. I sat there wondering if I was on Candid Camera or something? Really people? "Sure my house is across the street, just pick a bush." I have no desire to attend another one of her practices. That may have to be a father daughter bonding activity. Peeing outdoors is a guy thing anyways, right?

that I am afraid of my calendar. All three of my older monsters are playing soccer. It's logistically horrifying.

that I am getting really tired of driving my car. Texans have enough trouble merging as it is. ("What do I do?! What do I do?! Someone is coming! They're heading right this way! Should I get over? Do I speed up? Do I slow down? Oh my gosh! What do I do?!") Throw in a crap wagon that isn't up to freeway speed until you've gone about a mile and it's enough to make me want to shred my license.

Whew. Okay. Now it's your turn... go ahead. It's good for the soul.

Photobucket

3 comments:

VandyJ said...

Wow, I have boys and peeing outside comes with the territory, but what that mom did--wow, just wow.
So glad I don't have to deal with gobs of traffic here.
Have a good weekend!

Impulsive Addict said...

You seriously crack me up!

I'm sorry that you didn't have the best week. CHEERS to a better weekend!

jennykate77 said...

LOL! I'm glad FCs gave you the opportunity to get that all off your chest!

I hope this week is better so far!