Three things I do after the kids are in bed:
1. Eat junk food...
2. Watch TV while ignoring all the stuff I should be doing.
3. Run to the store at 11:30 after a disastrous attempt at pie in a jar for teacher appreciation week.
Three people I kind of want to be, but not really:
1. Some one really well rested.
2. Some one who likes exercise.
3. Some one really well rested... oh wait...
Three objects I would never buy used:
1. Shoes. Grosses me out...
2. Under pants. Obviously...
3. A mattress. It always skeeves me out when I see people trying to sell them...
Three things I didn't do today:
1. Get enough sleep
2. Wash or fold laundry
3. I'm sure there was something else... but I can't remember right now.
Three books I would like to read...
1. The Overspent American
2. Mo Willems new Elephant and Piggie book...
3. Any of the other six books I am still waiting for this year...
Three things that have been ruined for me thanks to stomach flu and/or morning sickness:
1. Wheat Thins. The only thing I could eat for months with Booger Head... now I can't stand the sight of them.
2. Orange Soda. Never again.
3. Panda Express. Dad and I ate there for our anniversary like three years ago and both had stomach flu the next several days... haven't been there since.
Three things I appreciate about my marriage:
1. He doesn't tell me what to do.
2. We don't fight. Disagree? Sure. But yelling, screaming, saying mean things? We've never done that.
3. Ten years later he still loves me just the way I am. Crazy and all.
Three things within a two foot reach of me:
1. More elementary school related papers than you could shake a stick at.
2. My fancy new nook. Happy Early Birthday to me! I love it.
3. Booger Head's beloved stuffed Mickey Mouse
Three pictures:
My baby in the bluebonnets. :)
Pickles fraternizing with the locals.
My monsters on Easter Sunday.
1. Sleepwalk my way through volunteering at the school.
2. Make any and all lifeforms in my house this afternoon take naps. Myself included.
3. Go shopping with Dad for a cover for my fancy new nook. Happy Mother's Day to me :)
Three final thoughts:
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kids' teachers but HATE teacher appreciation week.
2. I feel like, in the words of Sam "crap on burnt toast."
3. Evelyn is right...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2 comments:
I read this earlier today but got distracted before I could make a comment. Dang kids.
Pie in a bottle?? You'll have to share that one. What I am picturing is not pretty.
For some reason I want to find a stick and shake it. At your papers. Just because it seems so funny to me right now. It's late.
It has taken me entirely too long to get over here. Sorry.
Love the picture of Booger Head in the bluebonnets! Did you ever see Roon's picture of my kids in the "blue bonnets"? He's a clever man...
Post a Comment