Good thing I don't know anyone like that.
Three things that come to my mind immediately. GO!:
1. Butterflies.
2. Chocolate Orange Cake...
3. Rain and snakes and fire ants.
Three things I did instead of blogging this week:
1. Got my permanent crown cemented. Ahhhh. Bye bye tooth pain.
2. Slept on the couch. I haven't been sleeping at night lately. Which has left me totally useless during the day. It sucks.
3. Made lots and lots and lots and lots of Strawberry Freezer Jam... tutorial is coming. You're gonna love it!
Three things I would like to learn how to do:
1. Home can peaches and tomatoes
2. Loosen up and let go. Major control freak here.
3. Spend less than I earn.
Three things that are pressing on my mind:
1. One of the butterflies has a broken wing... I sure hope it flies.
2. Booger Head turns one tomorrow and so far all I've done to prepare for the teeny party is buy a cake mix.
3. Should I move Booger Head's Dr.'s appointment on Monday so I can play with Sam and Bekah on Monday morning instead? I never get to see Bekah anymore...
Three pictures:
Love me some Purple Berri.
"Stop taking my freaking picture and give me a bath!"
So close... and yet, so far away...
Three personal pet peeves I have about blogging:
1. Pictures that aren't rotated. Figure it out or leave it out.
2. Ads and product reviews. I couldn't care less what you think about product X. If I wanted commercials I'd watch TV.
3. "Blah blah blah, now come follow me!" type comments. This here is a "Don't call us, we'll call you" sort of establishment...
Three people I find intriguing:
1. My super cute friend Marnie, who does it all and looks great doing it. I have no idea how she pulls it off. I really miss her cute self.
1. Pictures that aren't rotated. Figure it out or leave it out.
2. Ads and product reviews. I couldn't care less what you think about product X. If I wanted commercials I'd watch TV.
3. "Blah blah blah, now come follow me!" type comments. This here is a "Don't call us, we'll call you" sort of establishment...
Three people I find intriguing:
1. My super cute friend Marnie, who does it all and looks great doing it. I have no idea how she pulls it off. I really miss her cute self.
2. The Fabulous Jessica over at The Lowe Family News... And she's just as fabulous in person and more ballsy and stylish than I could ever hope to be.
3. Pioneer Woman I want to be as awesome as her someday... but with less cow poop.
Three "surprises" I found this week:
1. Wet sheets on Ralph's bed. Surprise!
3. Pioneer Woman I want to be as awesome as her someday... but with less cow poop.
Three "surprises" I found this week:
1. Wet sheets on Ralph's bed. Surprise!
2. We're getting almost $100 from somebody that has something to do with some health thing at Dad's work because we filled out some questionnaires and he talked to a nurse.
3. Stinky was tested for GT this week and apparently it went really well.
Three things I enjoyed about Mother's Day 2011:
1. Stinky brought home an adorable picture from school... with descriptions of my face, arms, etc... including the red marks, bruises, and arms that were "not used for flexing." Love it. Thanks Stinky!
2. Letting someone else juggle my baby during Relief Society. Thanks again Twyla.
3. A Tired Mother's Nap.
Three things I just can't resist:
1. Peanut M&M's
3. Stinky was tested for GT this week and apparently it went really well.
Three things I enjoyed about Mother's Day 2011:
1. Stinky brought home an adorable picture from school... with descriptions of my face, arms, etc... including the red marks, bruises, and arms that were "not used for flexing." Love it. Thanks Stinky!
2. Letting someone else juggle my baby during Relief Society. Thanks again Twyla.
3. A Tired Mother's Nap.
Three things I just can't resist:
1. Peanut M&M's
2. Freshy washed, lotioned, and powdered babies.
3. Those little round Sweet Tart things... bites or whatever they're called. Mmmmm... whole bag, one sitting.
Three things I did for The Jolly Green Giant so far this week:
1. Started following...
3. Those little round Sweet Tart things... bites or whatever they're called. Mmmmm... whole bag, one sitting.
Three things I did for The Jolly Green Giant so far this week:
1. Started following...
2. Wondered if this is going to include homework?
3. Hoped it wouldn't mean I would have to start exercising...



2 comments:
I get the butterflies, cake, and rain, but where did the snakes and fire ants come from???
This summer, I'm going to get a bunch of peaches (and blackberries and blueberries from a blueberry farm) from the peach orchard that's not far from here and then try to can some, make jelly, etc. Wanna join me? :)
Post a Comment