Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 for Thursday

So glad that Evelyn brought this back :)

Three things I stole from my kids' Halloween candy stash...

Milky Ways
Now & Laters
Snickers

Three things I buy that have to be name brand...

Mayo (Hellman's all the way)
Downy (It's not the same. Trust me. I tried it.)
Tortillas (a local brand, Mi Casa, is as close to fresh restaurant made tortillas as it gets)

Three things I spend more than 15 minutes doing every day...

Trying not to fall asleep on the couch
Poking around Pinterest
Cooking something

Three things that put me in a fantastic mood...

Girl time out of the house, away from the kids.
Really, really good books.
Unexpected weight loss.

Three things I do that a grown woman has no right to be doing anymore...

Sing along to Backstreet Boys, NSync, Westlife or any other boy band of the late 90's.
Eat mini Snickers bars and Pepsi for breakfast.
Avoid grown ups who get on my nerves.

Three pictures...

Booger Head is confused by this Halloween card :) "What is this? This is mine? Really? Are you sure?"
Dad carved this sweet Avatar pumpkin and I filled it with blue and green glow sticks. It was pretty awesome.
Ralph sitting quietly watching a movie on my Zune during parent teacher conference. Cute little nerd.

1 comment:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

I'm with Sami, I just don't "get" pinterest.

I say Pepsi is a perfectly fine breakfast. But that's just me.

And we have Don Julio tortillas here. I love them!!

Thanks for doing another 3 for TH!