Are you familiar with the site? You should be... I'm going to steal their name for a minute...
Lookie who I get to hang out with everyday.
I know! Right?
We took Booger Head to Penney's to get his six month shots done today. And then we left because they were an hour and a half behind. So we went to Costco and fed the monsters cheap junk food for lunch. And then we went back. And they put Booger Head on this tasty fuzzy blanket.
And he protested smiling. Until Stinky came in and started dancing around for him. Then there was smiling...
And more smiling...
And laughing and smiling...
Until poor Booger Head began to feel a little drunk.
Yeah. I made that. :)






2 comments:
Oh my goodness...can you say CUTE!?! Yeah....you totally make cute babies!
I love fuzzy baby heads! Haha! He is pretty dang cute!
Post a Comment