Dear Booger Head,
I promise that I am not really a moron. Really. I've never been very good at math. Putting two and two together got away from me this time. I didn't connect the dots between your rather pleasant demeanor lately and the small razor sharp little tooth that was working its way out of your gums until I felt it for myself and for that I sincerely apologize.
I have, in fact, been through teething with three other children so I am not sure how I missed the signs...the runny nose, the endless whining...the waking up at the crack of dawn screaming. It was all there, you tried to tell me. I would like to point out that five and a half months is a hair on the early side to be cutting teeth, so I wasn't really expecting it for another month or two but still, come on Mom...get your head in the game.
I promise to keep up on the Tylenol from here on out, stock up on teethers and to throw some ice pops in the freezer.
Sorry. And I love you.
Mom
1 comment:
I would crack it up to be a blond moment...or due to the fact of you are living off little sleep might have something to do
Post a Comment