Sunday, November 28, 2010

Swappity Swap Swap

Remember that ornament swap I forgot to tell you about? Yeah. That one. Well I got mine! Hehehe. Last week...and then I got so busy making WAY too many pies that I totally spaced blogging for the rest of the week. Anyways, Evelyn totally beat me for creativity (no bashing my new ornament Evelyn). Seriously. All I did was glue paper together...


See! I love it.

My stupid tree would be totally decorated right now if the top 200 lights weren't burned out. Stoooopid freaking tree trying to ruin Christmas decorating...

I also got my partner for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap and have started shopping! "It's the most wonderful time of the year..."

7 comments:

Myya said...

Great ornament, that is so fun!!! Oooh & I loved the star you sent her, so pretty!

Sarahie said...

That's so cute! And, I love the ornament you made her...awesome! What a fun way to reach out and connect!

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Ooookay. No bashing. You're right, it doesn't look too shabby on your tree. :)

shortmama said...

How adorable is that!?

Sami said...

I knew you'd love it! I told Evelyn that I want one too!

Brittany said...

Lol I love it! What a neat idea for an ornament.

Lisa said...

I LOVE it! That is super cute!