Friday, December 3, 2010

Do Over

Since this week has majorly sucked I am joining Mary for A Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday, but on Friday, and giving myself a Do Over.  

Wanna make something of it?

I didn't think so.


{one} if you were going to a remote place and could only bring one CD, what would it be?
Hmmm...The Killers album Hot Fuss

{two} are you generally more of an optimist, pessimist, or realist?
I'm going to say realist because it sounds more positive than admitting I am a pessimist. Shut up.

{three} have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? if not, would you?
No and #$%@ no. I am way too paranoid for that kind of crap.

{four} what spice or seasoning is your favorite?
Does salt count? I'm a fan. Plain ol' salty potato chips...mmmmm. I don't usually care for cumin, and I hate rosemary (tastes like pine trees). Basil is ify with me...

{five} what’s your birthstone? do you like it?
June has 2 birthstones one is the Pearl and the other is the Alexandrite. I like Alexandrites but I don't own any. I have some pearls...earrings that Dad got me for Mother's Day early in our marriage, before we had kids or were even pregnant, and a pink pearl pendant that I need to quit forgetting that I have. And a neat pearl bracelet that my Brother In Law got me while he was on his mission in the Philippines.

{six} do you know what your name means?
Fair Ruler of the Little People. No joke. Fair Ruler, that's me.

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast cereal?
 Raisin Bran from Costco (yes, it is different) or Maple & Brown Sugar Life cereal.

{eight} if there was an extra hour in each day, what would you spend it doing?
Keepin' it real here. I would sleep. All you people who would spend time with your families are better than me. I'm willing to admit that I would take a nap. No contest.

{nine} if you could turn any book into a movie, which would it be?
I dunno...book to movie adaptations tend to suck and leave me bitterly disappointed.

{ten} if you could go back and play out one day of your life to watch (like scrooge), what day would it be?
A day in 2007 when I let someone come into my home and call me and some of my good friends bad mothers. I wish I had had the guts to tell her to shut up or leave. If I had it to do again I would have pitched her right off of her high horse and she wouldn't have finished that lecture. I can tell you that it hasn't happened to me since.

*Okay I re-read that last question after posting...if I could go back and change one day then that would be it.

If I just got to watch one day...it would be the day I met Dad. No contest.

1 comment:

Sami said...

I wish we ALL would have had the guts to knock her off her high horse...
I would probably sleep too.