Got this from my lastest swap buddy JennyKate and I've been thinking about it for most of the afternoon...
1. I can't ever seem to finish anything in one sitting anymore. Booger Head has some sort of sixth sense and he knows when I am trying to accomplish things while he "naps." For example this blog entry, which I sat down to write at 11am and am just now getting time to finish twelve hours later.
2. I can't dance in front of people. I used to go to youth dances when I was a teenager and had no problem making a total spaz of myself and now? I waited till Dad was at work before I agreed to play Just Dance 2 with the kids... Ugh. I learned that I am monkey see monkey do challenged. It really shouldn't be that hard to just do what the cartoony looking chick on the screen is doing...
3. I cannot eat Hamburger Helper anymore. Sorry honey. I know it was sort of a go to for a while when I didn't feel like cooking. I have no idea when it started to sound slimy and disgusting to me but....blech, shudder, I just can't eat it anymore.
4. I cannot manage to get to bed before two am. Really I've tried. And actually last night I was in bed around eleven. And I made myself stop reading and turn off the light at midnight. Even though I was *this* close to finishing the book. And then I laid there for at least an hour making mental lists of all the things I was going to have to today to get ready for Ralph's birthday party tomorrow.
5. I cannot get all the laundry done in one day anymore. My dryer simply won't cooperate with me. I have to dry all loads at least twice and sometimes the darks take three times. Stoooopid appliances.

5 comments:
I have trouble going to bed on time too. I'm the same way...I get all into a book and can't put it down, then make myself, and then lay there another hour trying to go to sleep. Makes me mad, because I could have just FINISHED the book! LOL. Oh, and I make lists in my head while trying to go to sleep.
Thanks for playing along!
I'm looking forward to our swap! :)
I can't eat Hamburger Helper anymore either! Even the suggestion of it sends me running towards the nearest fast food joint...
1. That's because you have kids. They get in the way! :)
2. I'm with you on this one. They had that game at Enrichment last night, and I was a total spaz.
3. Amen.
4. I think this is the only one I disagree with you on. I can't stay awake past 9 pm! Hopefully that is only temporary.
5. I've never been able to do all the laundry in one day!
I think I must have the same trouble with hamburger helper as I have a lot in the pantry but never make them anymore.
We ate TONS of Tuna Helper when we were first married. I haven't thought about that stuff in FOREVER. It actually sounds tasty right now.
I'm a night owl too. Not by choice. It's just how I roll I guess. I love a good book though and I've been known to stay up all night until it's finished. I hate when that happens.
Thanks for linking up! I'm glad to hear that you have my IRL friend JennyKate as your swap partner. She will take good care of you!
Post a Comment