Crap Wagon meet Honda. You were warned.
Yep. We did it. We lost the bet. Ten days ago we traded the crap wagon. It was a beautiful Wednesday morning and the check engine light turned itself off when Dad took the kids to school. It drove beautifully all the way there and the guy only drove it around the lot, and did not try to reach freeway speed. We counted our blessings.
I am in love. I LOVE this car. And I am SO glad to be back in a Honda. Booger Head, on the other hand, is not so much pleased with the new ride.
I've never been so happy to be a loser... of course the queso helped. :)



2 comments:
I forgot that you actually got it on a Wednesday! I was thinking you had lost the bet by a solid week, when in fact, you only lost it by about 5 days!
Mmmm...need more queso.
Aren't we supposed to treat you guys to a lunch or something now?
The lunch thing was mentioned only as a joke but I'm not the kind of guy to say no to lunch.
Post a Comment