I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was really neat, even neater if you follow the link and read up on a few of your favorite blog authors. So here's goes...
I like...quiet. I blame it on the fact that my Dad was in the military and I grew up in base housing, an apartment, and we had to be quiet. I have a really hard time with the noise associated with four children. And video game noise is the worst...
I don't like...green peppers or celery. Or enchilada sauce. Gag.
I love...to come across a really good book. Can't wait for this one to get here...I sure hope it's as good as her other series.
I dream of...I'm with Sami on this one. I dream of order. When my house stays clean and my children stay well behaved and we can all just get along for crying out loud.
I wonder...if I am going to need to take Booger Head to the doctor tomorrow...he's been all stuffy and grumpy all weekend and we're now on day three of low grade feverness. Thank heaven we finally borrowed a swing and got some sleep last night.
I know...that my husband loves me even when I am tired and cranky. Corny though it may sound he really is my best friend and I know I can tell him anything. I know that we are where we should be and we're doing the best that we can.
I went...to the corner to pick the kids up again today. It's been a nice little walk. Heavy on the little. It's like three blocks...but I'm a former couch potato and you have to start somewhere.
I have...the most adorable baby boy ever. I just wanna squish those baby cheeks...
I think...that there is always someone willing to tell you what you are doing wrong and that there isn't anyone more qualified to raise MY children than me.
I plan...on ordering a Bountiful Basket tonight. I hope that we like it as much as we think we will.
I regret...being too tired to do anything this summer. We spent the whole summer at home. Seriously. With the exception of our trip to Utah we didn't go anywhere but the pediatrician and the grocery store. Though we kind of knew that would happen after having a baby two weeks before school got out. Sorry monsters. Next summer promises to be better.
I do...plan on volunteering at the elementary school again this year. I had so much fun getting to know Stinky's teacher last year.
I drink...lots more water than I used to. I got hooked when we were driving, and since Booger Head won't let me have caffeine what's the point of drinking soda. But the lo-cal blue Gatorade is mighty tasty too. I am trying not to "drink my calories."
I wish...I had more time and money and motivation.
I am...always stressing about something. You might call me high strung. But it wouldn't be smart.
I am not...going to pretend to be something I am not for anyone.
I need...to do the laundry before I can leave the house again...I'm down to my "I need to do laundry" shirts.
I graduated...from American School High School, a correspondence school, when I was 16.
I hope...that my kids are happy and that they have fond memories of their childhood and that they can forgive me for my imperfections.
I want... my baby to feel better, my laundry to be done and my husband to get home from his meeting.
I sometimes...blow things WAY out of proportion. More so when I am tired. Ask Dad...he'll tell you.
I always...manage to forget which side I last nursed the baby on and have to ask Dad if he remembers where I finished.
I can...have my children bathed, brushed, read to, prayed over and in bed in thirty minutes or less.
I work...really hard to keep this place presentable and all it takes is three seconds for my kids to make it look like a WalMart truck exploded in here.
I cannot...imagine what I would do if I wasn't here being the Mom.
I avoid...the heat at all costs. I HATE sweat. HATE it. So gross. It's going to make my plan to go to the gym come January a little rough.
I will...now get off my butt and make some dinner before the hungered masses start to freak out.
And there are more things than you probably ever wanted to know about me.

2 comments:
If someone grants your wish for time, money and motivation and they have any to spare, will you send them my way?
I'll have to let you come back and see my closet once it's done. I've got big plans...
ORDER SHALL BE OURS!
Post a Comment