Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tee Hee

I've been invited to hang out with people WAY cooler than me...

Photobucket

And I can't wait!I was totally jealous of the awesome box my friend Sami got a while back.

Follow the link for all the rules...then join up so I don't have to be the only clueless idiot bugging the heck out of Mamarazzi by not reading all the directions. In true Mom fashion I'm just bound and determined to dork myself right out of the cool crowd. Hopefully I can wow the socks off of my swap partner...unless the cool kids don't wear socks.

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

you seriously crack me up! SUPER happy to have you join us, i am always looking for a few newbies and you are most def one of the cool kids, this is going to be a blast! i can't wait to see what you come up with.

i will admit this theme is a little out of my bloggy comfort zone, but it was a suggestion by a frequent swapper of mine so we put it to a vote and it won by a landslide...the people of the blogsphere have spoken...Mamarazzi likes to give the people what they want!

time to get creative...woo hoo!

rylissite said...

oooh, darn living overseas....darn darn darn! :D You'll have to fill me in the next time this happens, maybe I can be a newbie too.. I like swapping! Oh well, I'll just have to live vicariously through you, cause it's fun!

Sami said...

Hmmm...this may call for a little girls night out to go shopping! DARNIT!!!

Jennifer said...

OOOOOOOh.....a shopping GNO!
I would sign up, except it seems my budget is very limited for september. 3 September birthdays in my family of 5 alone!