that I am so over soccer this week. Stinky practiced both Monday and Wednesday nights, Pinky practiced last night. Ralph had a game last night. He has another one tomorrow. Pinky also plays tomorrow. Stink plays tonight and all three kids have team pictures at some point tomorrow morning. Ugh. Someone shoot me. I just want to stay home in my pajamas and read a book or take a nap.
that speaking of books... I LOVED this one... and I'm making my peace with used books. I'm sort of a book snob. I like them new. But they're so much cheaper at Half Price Books... I just wish the place smelled like Barnes & Noble.
that I have the greatest dentist ever. I had my last remaining wisdom tooth pulled on Wednesday morning. Dad stayed home on Wednesday and I might have milked it for all it was worth and slept for the rest of the day. I totally earned it.Thanks for staying home honey.
that I still feel a little victorious every time I pull a load of dry clothes out of the dryer after the first go around.
that I'm a little annoyed that all my crap keeps falling apart. We had order a part for the agitator in the washing machine so that it would actually move the clothes. Piece of crap builder grade appliances...
that I really miss the days when Ralph took a nap every day.
that I am starving. Everything sounds good because I can't chew most of it. So. Hungry.
that being unable to truly enjoy a meal has left me with NO desire to cook. Why bother? Dad won't complain if I am too mopey and sore to cook, he'll just make sad faces and tell me he's sorry. And the kids aren't going to appreciate it anyways...
that I made four batches of these brownies today to run around to my neighbors who helped Dad fix the outdoor spigot on my house and then mowed and edged my lawn and blew the sidewalk and driveway clean the next day. Our lawnmower is kaput so they have no idea how much we really appreciate it. Yay for AMAZING neighbors.
that I slightly over baked two of them and now I'm not sure if I should just start over or if they'll be okay. Dang it. Either start over or decide who gets the better brownies...
Your turn. I dare you.

3 comments:
Mmmm, brownies. You can totally bring me those over cooked ones! I'll give them a good home! ;)
are there any homes for sale in your neighborhood. i would move for a brownie.
How overcooked are they? I know a family a couple blocks away that never turn away free treats...:)
Post a Comment