Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mrs. Farmer

Today Pinky's class went on a field trip to the local heritage farm. Pinky was totally enamored by her glimpse into farm life and came home raving about how she got to milk a fake cow and wash a piece of clothing in a metal tub. Her new found love of farm life is going to make my Christmas shopping a lot easier.


No kidding she offered to take over the laundry for me and was quite crestfallen when I told her that I would indeed be doing laundry while she was asleep. I told her I would gladly let her take over laundry folding duty...

She filled us in on her plans to marry a farmer and be a farmer's wife. Dad asked her if it mattered if he had his own tractor? "No. Because we can buy one together after we get married."

2 comments:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

I always wanted to be a farmer's wife...until I realized how hard they work all the time. Dream destroyed.

Jennifer said...

LOL! Sometimes I wish I had married a farmer. I want to live on a farm. but my hubby's not quite into it. Oh well. I love my hubby. I'll just have to try to convince him.