Monday, September 20, 2010

8

Sam tagged me, and I hate to be the one loser who was too cool to participate...so here's goes. 

Do you collect anything?  What is it?  If not, do you WISH you did?
Ummm...dust? Calories? Naughty children. Good books. Dad says, "craft projects." I have a couple of Precious Moments figurines and a couple Willow Tree things, but I'm not really a collector of either...

What room in your house would you most like to remodel?  Would your answer change if someone else was paying for it?
On my own dime I would have to say the living room, because all it needs is paint and curtains. And the awesome cow print cocktail ottoman I am planning on making just as soon as I have time to scrounge up a good sized coffee table for the base. On someone else's dime I would say the master bedroom. It is the family dumping ground for all the stuff we don't know what to do with and stuff we don't have time to clean up before company comes.

What is your LEAST favorite chore?  Do you hate it enough to get a maid to do it, or are you too anal for that?
Laundry. Hands down. And I would ABSOLUTELY hire someone to do it. In. A. Heartbeat.

Have you ever broken a bone?  What, and how?
Toes. Jumping off the edge of a swimming pool. But nothing that ever required a cast.

Music.  Do you have a go to album that you play to get you motivated, or do you just blare the radio, and pray that something peppy comes on?
I have a play-list of stuff I like loaded on to the compy, lappy and my zune. But sometimes I just turn on the radio...

How do you keep track of your schedule?  Old fashioned calendar?  Set alerts on your phone?  Fly by the seat of your pants, and pray you don't forget a Parent/Teacher conference?
Old fashioned calendar hanging on the wall in the kitchen. And I love it. It looks all organized just by virtue of being a calendar and I like to look at the week ahead and know what I have to do and when. I use the alarm on my phone when I accidentally lay down so that I know when I have to get up to feed a whiny baby or fetch some monsters.

Cooking, baking, or neither?
I don't mind either. As long as the kitchen is clean. I hate and despise having to make dinner in a dirty kitchen.

Are you brand name specific, or are generics just as good?  What is one product you would NEVER replace with a generic brand?
Hmmmm...I generally buy the same brand each time I buy something but some of them are generics, does that make sense? Generic Downy just doesn't smell the same...

I am supposed to tag 8 other people with 8 new questions...but as you might notice if you glance to the right there I have only 7 followers...one of them being Sam. :) The virtues of being unknown virtually. :)

2 comments:

Sami said...

Thanks for playing! I had the hardest time coming up with questions.
I realized recently that I am quite the snob when it comes to certain brand vs. generic items. There are only a handful that I really know why, though.

Dad said...

I'm pretty specific when it comes to cereal. I love the maltomeal stuff, but can't stand the Kroger or walmart brand generic cereal. The texture just ain't right.