I kind of wish I had saved this project for today, I am in dire need of some craft therapy right now...but I am thinking about scraping it and starting over so maybe it's okay...
It is really hard to get a good photo of this thing...I like it. I am not in love with it...I'll 'splain why in a sec. Inspiration came from HERE. Here are some closer shots...
If you followed the link you should take note of how flowy and relaxed her curls are. Not mine. Mine are short and tight...I wonder if this says something about the difference in our personalities? Flowy and relaxed versus obsessive and high strung? It sort of makes me chuckle each time I look at it, a physical representation of just how tightly I am wound these days...I got all excited about this and bought a bunch of quilling paper and actual quilling tools...I'm kind of bummed that I don't love it.
Yeah. I am going to have to do it again. Dang it. I also dislike how stark the back ground is...I'll have to see if I can do something with that...I'll keep you posted.
2 comments:
That's pretty cool. I saw quilling a couple of years ago. Wanted to get into it, but never did. Go you!
I think it looks amazing! You are too critical of your own work! I think it looks great!
Post a Comment