Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Coinage

Dear Oriental Trading Co.,

A while back I ordered a few sets of your plastic coins in an effort to bribe my children to behave. You know, the ones that say things like "I Was Caught Being Good." It worked for a while but the local economy seems to have taken a bit of a downward turn. But wait, don't panic. I have a plan. Job creation! How about you start minting coins that say things like:
  • I get to sit in the car at the next store
  • I was put to bed without taking a bath
  • I got out ALL of my toys
  • I screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear
  • I peed on something I shouldn't have
 I am certain that with your help we can change things for the locals and revamp the local economy.

Sincerely,
Mom

1 comment:

Sami said...

You forgot the one that says, "I took 2 hours to eat 3 bites!" Pinkie and Ralph would be very rich by the end of the week!