Monday, April 18, 2011
I Made It! Paper Lilies
My Easter decor has been a little lackluster... then I came across these and I LOVED them. Tutorial found HERE.
Pretty straightforward... it looks really complicated but she's got great step by step directions. I had a little trouble getting the two of them to stack together, I ended up kind of mashing the four little center dudes next to the sides on the purple flower.
12x12 was a little big to work with... DO NOT try to do this with card stock, it would be impossible.
Here it is again with smaller (8x8) paper... LOVE the colors here...
Labels:
I Made It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those turned out so cool! I hope the plague leaves my house soon, so I can see them in person...
Pretty! I may force Caleb to make these ones. He's the origami pro. :)
Post a Comment