Dear Aetna Rx Home Delivery,
I'll get right to the point because I am seriously PO'd with you and not in the mood to prance around the issue at hand. It's no secret that I hate you and would rather fill my prescriptions at normal pharmacies like normal people but since when does the insurance company give a crap about what I want...
When a doctor faxes you a prescription for a medication for a patient you FILL THE #$%& PRESCRIPTION AND YOU PUT IT IN THE MAIL. That is your job is it not?! You can't not to your job. It's medicine, not Skittles. Somebody needs it and it's your freaking job to do it. ARRRRGGGG! You don't get to not fill something. Ever. For any reason. You call and pester the patient for their new credit card number, because their stupid bank changed their stupid card number AGAIN, and then you send an email with absolutely no information other than "Your order has been canceled." WTH?! GGRRRRRRRRR!
There just aren't words...
Mom
3 comments:
What a pain! I didn't know you still had Aetna. We dropped them in January in favor of Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
I think I'm glad I did, now!
Sami, we have Blue Cross/Blue Shield, but all prescriptions still go through Aetna Home Delivery RX. I think that's true for you guys too.
Yeah. What Dad said. If you have prescriptions you fill on a regular basis, then they make you mail order them and our pharmacy coverage is still through Aetna. Pretty stupid huh?
Post a Comment