Now that the older monsters are gone at school, and Booger Head is still too little to care what's happening, Ralph is mostly free to do what he will during the day. Admittedly, I've been a bit surprised at how non-destructive he is when he's here alone...and all this time I thought he was the trouble maker...
Here's a glimpse into a school day in the life of Ralph.
Wake up shortly after the other kids leave. Make sure that just enough time has passed that Mom starts to think she may actually get to go back to bed. Good morning Ralph...I see you're already yourself this morning.
After disposing of a PullUp that may or may not be dry we move onto breakfast...
Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys...which is basically Cocoa Puffs with marshmallows. I tried a bowl once, just to see, and they made my teeth hurt. Gross Ralph. I gotta say I love the two handed approach you're taking. Wonder to yourself why the crap Mom is taking all these pictures of you...
Due to your method of cereal eating you'll have to wash up after breakfast...the dirtier the bathroom mirror is the better.
Since no one is here to stop you, and all Mom is doing is capturing photographic evidence, find Stinky's Didj and erase all the user accounts but your own. Little turd.
Here's where I wake and feed Booger Head, who sleeps until 9 or 10 if I let him...can you blame him? He was up until 2am he's very tired. Then Ralph gets to watch whatever he wants! Because no one is here to argue with him. On this particular day I fell asleep while nursing and was not heard from again until this movie was over...dangit.
Lunchtime. Or more appropriately, pick-at-whatever-Mom-makes-and-complain-about-how-it's-not-what-you-wanted time. On this particular day Ralph ate a piece of American cheese, a handful of Craisins and half a glass of apple juice. Nice, huh?
After lunch Ralph has a shower or, if he begs a lot, a bath. Sometimes he even gets bubbles...it takes YEARS of practice before you're able to say "No!" to that face.
After he's dressed, and his hair is awesome, I finally get tired of listening to him beg to play computer games and agree to let him play while I take a shower.
Then it's time to get Booger Head up and fed and then head out to pick up the kids. Today Ralph begged to ride his scooter to the school...and I let him. Cause I'm nice like that.
I was impressed by his patience while we were doing this...he ran it into the grass or stumbled off every six feet or so, but never got frustrated and kept getting back on. Hmmm...it appears that helmet may be too small.
Thanks for letting me pester you with the camera all day Ralph. I love you buddy.










2 comments:
What a cute little boy! How old is he? He seems to be around the same age of my middle child Toby he will be 3 in december
He'll be four in January, so he's about a year older. He's a cutie alright but he's hands down my biggest challenge.
Post a Comment