I got a box of happiness in the mail yesterday. Stinky lugged it in when he got home from school, "Hey Mom! Is this for us?!" And it sat next to the door while I fed Booger Head...I hurried him a lot. After he was fed and changed he supervised the box opening from the Jumperoo.
After I had my box all gone through I sat on the floor thinking how awesome and hilarious it was that we had so much in common. Seriously, it was so funny. Then I got up and looked at the compy and Mary had messaged me asking if I was her long lost twin. :)
He he...this is so exciting! We SAHMs love mail. It's sort of a high point in the day...this cracked me up.
I love the "Please don't touch me." look on that woman's face. The first goodie I came across was a code for a photo book from Snapfish that was written in the card. Awesomeness!
Then came this...
I am totally going to have to make Dad clean the tub so I can have a bath.Mmmm...."What about these Mom? Are these for us?" Bunch of vultures...
Mary hates candy corn but loves the pumpkins, so she feeds the candy corn to her kids. Brilliant! I don't mind candy corn but after a handful of pieces I am done for the season...LOVE the little pumpkins. See? Hilariously similar.
Oh. My. Gosh. Mary, you are my new favorite person. I grew up on this stuff! My grandmother sends certificates for Mother's Day and stuff throughout the year and since we don't have See's here in TX (Mom sobs uncontrollably) I hoard them and take them with us when we go to Utah. So I end up with something like $60 in store credit at Sees. Wonderful, is it not? But it gets better, this cute little box had one of each of my top three favorites!
Hmmmm...you wanna know when the last time I read a magazine that did not include an article on potty training was? Bummer, because I can't remember. I learned that Katy Perry is engaged to Russell Brand, speaking of freaks and weirdos, and no matter what she claims I am willing to bet that Kate's secret is extensive airbrushing on her photos.
I know! How cool is that?! That polish is called Outrageous and there is no good way to photograph what an awesome color it is! It's already on my toes :) I gave the eye mask a shot last night too...I was like a very relaxed super hero.
I am also a gum chewer. I usually have two packs in my purse, one minty and one not minty. Cinnamon is also an option but it's its own family. And Classic Bubble gum is my favorite, I love that smell.
This stuff is delicious! I looooove the smell. Body butter is amazing stuff.
It's practically a requirement for you to carry this stuff around when you're constantly being followed by a horde of germy monsters, and this smells way better than plain Purel. Mmmmmm...
See? I couldn't have been matched up better, and I can't wait to do it again!
Thanks Mary! That was awesome! (and Pickles appreciates box)

10 comments:
Awesome package! See, I told you swapping was FUN!!! Had I remembered that you had Sees chocolates at your house, I totally would have walked there in the rain after school. Really. I would have.
Save some for me!
Mmmm Hmmm. Cause I'm SURE that's gonna happen!
Awesome package! I think my favorite part is the end & checking out what everyone got. :)
i KNEW you and Mary were perfect for each other. i am getting baetter and better at the whole matching people thing!
but enough about me...
AWESOME package. there is A LOT of fantastic things in there!!
What a fun package you got! Love that you connected so well w/ your partner!
Ya, air brushing AND hair extensions from the looks of it ;-)
Don't ya just love to get a gift in the mail!
What a GREAT package of goodies!!!
That truly is an awesome box of goodies. Don't you just love the swap? Your blog is too funny. I love how you write.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Blessings!
Wow! You got a LOT of cool stuff. Awesome!
PS My cat jumped in the box too. Lol!
Such a fun package of goodies! Very cool...and I'm guessing my cat will love the box too!
Wow! I totally didn't write a comment...boo on me! I am so glad you liked what I gave you....I think I will have to send more See's to you!
Post a Comment