But I can't get a good picture if it...
It really is hard to capture its awesomeness. I love it!
Inspiration came from HERE. It screamed "Halloween!" at me when I saw it and I went to the store ASAP to get the stuff. I don't put up many Halloween decorations, I am my mother's daughter and I think Halloween is a stupid holiday, but I LOVE this!
It took me three boas to cover the 14" wreath, not sure how she managed to do it with two...I was so bummed when I didn't have enough stuff.
This is such a cute idea...I'm thinking in white for winter time (sparkly of course) with some pale blue ribbon...in pinks for a small diva's bedroom...in brown above my TV maybe...
Love it when stuff turns out. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go look at my cool wreath while I don't make the grocery list.
2 comments:
really? You dislike Halloween? Why? Is it all the candy? I LOVE Halloween, and will probably have to make this for my decorations next year! Thanks for sharing, even if it is an un-liked holiday.... :D
I have no beef with the candy...though my kids don't really like the chocolate tax around here, it's pretty steep. I hate the money I have to spend on costumes and the stoooopid teenagers who come to my house with their pillowcases. And the people who creep out the front of their house so bad that it scares the little kids...
Post a Comment