My friend Jessica occasionally does this and every time it makes me laugh...she is a fabulous marine wife, who is currently surviving her hubby's deployment, with her five adorable children and she's awesome. So I am totally stealing her idea. I occasionally take crummy pictures with my phone and then never remember to go through them or post them anywhere, so let's play...
What's on Mom's phone?
Here's Pinky in her get up from her recital this past May...much less itchy than the ensemble from the previous year, thank heaven.
Pinky and I went on a Mother Daughter shopping expedition right before Easter...to search for the perfect shoes and earrings to go with her new dress. Of course we had to have some lunch while we were out.
Here Pickles on the night that we got her. She was about 8 weeks old and weighed less than one pound. She was adorable and cried in the bathroom all night long.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Ralph. I'd had my eyes dialated and came home with some of those stupid "glasses" they give you, and he loved them. We tucked a dishtowel into the neck of his shirt and he ran around like a superhero most of the afternoon.
Stinky as a tee ball playing Longhorn, from earlier this past spring. He was very excited about the Longhorn eye black that he and Dad found at the mall...when they abandoned me at Motherhood Maternity, but that's another story for another day.
Booger Head all carseated up and ready to go home from the hospital. Dad forgot to bring the real camera back after he took it home to upload pictures...so all the going home pics we have are scratched camera phone quality. Look how cute he is...
My sister's boy Link. He was sure freaked out by me sitting in the back next to him, when my Mom and sister and I went out. I got to squish between him and Booger Head in the backseat.
We took the kids to breakfast at a local place in Kaysville called Grannie Annie's (which is like Sill's but not the same). We usually try to meet our buddy Matt there one morning when we go to Utah...anyways, the kids ordered chocolate milk and the gal says, "I'm famous for my chocolate milk on Facebook." And I was all...Oooookay. Weirdo. Then she brought each of my children one of these...and then I was all "Yeah. I'm going to need one of those."
Ha haha. Here is Ralph winking. It's pretty funny.
He was ticked off that we put him in the baby swing at the park and wouldn't even look at me for a picture. "I DO NOT want to swing in a bucket." were his exact words.
I also discovered pictures from Stinky's class Christmas party when he was in kindergarten on there...nice job Mom...










1 comment:
I almost did this yesterday, too! Funny stuff. And it makes me laugh when Jessica does it also.
Post a Comment