Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Made These...


You shouldn't make these. They're disgusting. You would hate them. In fact you better just give them to me so I can save you from the nastiness.

Mmmm. Mmmm... How I wish I still had a pan of these bad boys sitting around. As you can imagine they didn't last long here. We made Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls on Dad's birthday, which also happened to be Conference Sunday. Holy freaking wow, they were SOOOO delicious. I liked them better when they were cool, I thought the sweet was a bit too much when they were still warm.

If you aren't familiar with Pioneer Woman you're missing out. Everything she cooks is good...brisket (no smoker required and we eat off of it for 4-5 meals), apple pie (I will NEVER make another double crust apple pie, and I mean NEVER), drip beef (LOVE the Italian version)..it's all good. And she wrote out the whole story of how she met and married a fourth generation cattle rancher on her way from LA to Chicago. It's an awesome story... awesome website.

Okay, so things I changed. Obviously I had no coffee to put in the icing. It was good anyways. I used half brown and half white sugar in the rolls themselves and I added about 1/2 c. finely chopped pecans to them as well. They were truly amazing...and honestly not that much work.

I so wish I had one right now...

No comments: