We are in desperate need of some blessing counting around here...so here goes. The top ten for this week are...
1. Getting to see an old friend who I haven't seen in waaaaay too long and getting to take another friend with me. We should totally do that more often. I miss you Bekah!
2. Booger Head doesn't hate pears as much as he hates apples. He still LOVES rice cereal. Weirdo.
3. We played our last "double header" of the season last night. Pinky played at 6 and Stinky played at 7:30...Ugh. From here on out on baseball nights we only have one child having a game and not two...we were at the ballpark for 4 hours yesterday. No joke. Just two more weeks to go!
4. Pinky got up this morning at 6 in the freaking AM because she was SOOOOO excited about her pumpkin patch field trip today and then she cried when we told her it wasn't time yet.
5. I had a brief stroke of genius and thought of a fabulous, non-messy, Christmas present for the kids. They are going to love it, I will survive it and we won't have to clean it up or fight over it for the rest of the year. Everybody wins!
6. Dad got all of his time in this week so he doesn't have to go into work after the field trip, which means he should be here and done for the day by 3pm. Hallelujah! Also means that I don't have to get the house all cleaned up for our half of the babysitting swap by myself.
7. I finally figured out how I am going to redo the stupid paper letter. As soon as my thumb gets over its play pen folding injury I'm going to start working on it. Stupid, sore, old fingers...
8. I made the most delicious chicken pasta dish for dinner on Sunday night...we are SOOO having that again. Hopefully soon!
9. I did all the laundry and, brace yourself, FOLDED IT TOO! I haven't put it away yet...don't want to freak people out too much around here.
10. Stinky decided on a very easy, and very funny, costume. I only have to buy one thing and the rest will take me less than ten minutes. There will be pics...don't you worry.
11. I got to talk to my super busy Mom for about 40 minutes one day.
12. I found out that Stake Conference is acutally going to be in my building and not a hour away in a building with an afterthought type Mother's Room.
13. I figured out a way to salvage a cute dress I bought when I was in Utah that got about four inches shorter when I washed it.
14. Booger Head started sleeping a reliable 12 hours at night and I had him bed before 9:15 twice this week. Baby step to 8 o' clock, baby step to 8 o' clock...
Okay so that's more than ten. Lucky me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment